The Impact Principles, launched in April 2019, provide a framework for investors to ensure that impact considerations are purposefully integrated throughout the investment life cycle...
Invest for Impact
Are you an Impact Investor?
What is impact investing?
Impact Investing is investing into companies and organizations with the intent to contribute to measurable positive social or environmental impact alongside financial returns.
The Impact Principles
Signatories to the Impact Principles are a diverse group of impact investors, comprised of asset managers, asset owners, Multilateral Development Banks and Development Finance Institutions...
Organizations that have established an impact management system that aligns with the Impact Principles may complete the Signatory documentation provided by the Secretariat…
Latest from the Impact Principles
The billion-dollar funds that have changed impact investing
As impact investing increases among large mainstream PE funds, those signing on to the Impact Principles, the standard for impact investors, brings credibility to the market and reduces the risk of impact washing. The Environmental Finance article provides insights on this growing market and adoption of the standard.
Insights: The Global Impact Investing Market 2020
IFC’s latest assessment of the size of the global impact investing market identifies $2.3 trillion invested for impact in 2020. Read the report to learn how assets managed by Signatories to the Impact Principles contribute to the global impact investing market.
Impact Investing Goes Mainstream
Signatory to the Impact Principles, Calvert Impact Capital President and CEO, Jennifer Pryce discusses new developments shaping the impact investing market.
News & Insights
Impact Principles Webinar Series
Publications & Media
Read case studies written by Signatories on how they implement the Impact Principles in the Growing Impact Report.
View webinars and videos in the Resources section.
New Signatories 2021
- Octopus Investments
- MEF - Microfinance Enhancement Facility
- Lending for African Farming Company (LAFCo)
- Vinci Partners Investimentos Ltda.
- IMPACT Community Capital
- Quadriga Capital VI GP Limited
- Good Karma Ventures Gestora De Recursos Ltda (Good Karma Ventures)
- Andes Impact Partners, LLC
- Invest in Visions GmbH
- Zubi Capital, S.A.
- MUFG Bank, Ltd.
- Impact Finance Management S.A
- Closed Loop Partners
- Genui GmbH
- Kiva Capital Management, LLC
- Bowrington Capital Limited
- BTG Pactual Impact Investing Fund, L.P.
- Bamboo Capital Partners
- Nippon Sangyo Suishin Kiko Ltd. (NSSK)
- Pegasus Capital Advisors, L.P.
- Vital Capital
- EcoEnterprises Fund
- AfricaGrow GmbH & Co geschlossene Investment KG
- Good Harvest Ventures Management S. à r.l.
- Capricorn Investment Group, LLC
- Novastar Ventures Limited
- SIS Ventures
- TowerBrook Capital Partners L.P.
- Acre Capital Limited